HRsmart Releases Version 11.0 of its Talent Management Suite Providing Users with Unparalleled Usability and Configurability
RICHARDSON, Texas -- HRsmart, the only HR software company with a fully integrated Talent Management Suite, today released Version 11.0, setting a new standard in the industry for usability and configurability.
"This exciting new version of our Talent Management Suite is by far the most unified, scalable, configurable and usable platform on the market today," said Hanny Shehadeh, chief products officer at HRsmart. "We tore down every wall plaguing traditional standalone modules greatly enhancing usability and enabling users, regardless of organizational role, unprecedented collaboration."
Key features and enhancements to HRsmart's Unified Architecture (HUA) platform include:
Key features and enhancements to HRsmart's Applicant Tracking System include:
- Scalability. HRsmart introduced four new tiers all of which are built on the same platform and can be configured to meet the needs of organizations ranging from 100 to well over 100,000 employees. HRsmart's Talent Management Suite can be deployed in its entirety or on a modular basis.
- Brand New Navigation System. This release introduces a new navigation menu designed to allow any user to land on any screen within the entire suite in two clicks. Dubbed "Two Clicks to Anywhere", the newly designed menu system redefines usability enabling users to truly approach daily talent management tasks logically and holistically. Logical and historical breadcrumbs further provide single click access to the most frequently used functions within the Suite.
- Built-in Single Sign On and User-Defined Links. Because the entire suite is designed in-house on a single platform, the user need only remember a single log-in. Furthermore, User-Defined links grant them access to other systems within the organization.
- Consolidated Notification System. In a move to truly demonstrate the power of a fully-integrated platform, users enjoy a single calendar that keeps track of all their scheduled events and reminders regardless whether they are related to recruiting, performance management, career development, learning management, succession planning or compensation. Notifications and alerts from the entire suite are consolidated in a single icon enabling users to tend to all pending requests with a single click. All notifications sent via email are stored through this function allowing the user to recover from any mishap.
- Features Management. Hundreds of system functions are "feature-wrapped" allowing system administrators to configure and throttle the roll-out of functionality to the organization based on their readiness for change. Drag-and-Drop functionality transforms traditionally intimidating Dashboards and mundane switches into fun tasks. Features are logically grouped to allow for quick configuration and instantaneous activation. This is one of the most powerful enhancements in the release and must be seen to gain an appreciation for the granularity of the configuration capability.
- Direct Feedback to Product Management. Eliminating all barriers for direct client feedback, every user, on any screen within the Suite, can now communicate directly with HRsmart's Product Management team. The system automatically logs the current screen and user information allowing them to effortlessly suggest their enhancement request.
- Dynamic Form Configurability. Another major enhancement in this release is the ability to build any form related to requisitions, job applications, interviews, OnBoarding and Offer Letters. In addition to a very generous list of default and widely used fields, the system enables users to create every custom field imaginable. This is an indispensible feature when it comes to enabling international organizations to tailor forms to the specific needs of the organization on a worldwide basis.
- Two Part Job Application Process. This feature allows recruiters to send a job applicant an additional or more comprehensive form to fill out, once they are deemed finalists for the position.
- Centralized Approval System. The newly designed approval system has been centralized to allow users to create reusable approval chains. Configurable serially or in parallel the chain automates approval processes and compresses the time it takes to open a requisition or extend an offer letter. Drag-and-Drop functionality further allows for quick configuration of the most complex of approval chains imaginable.
- Offer Management. Offer Management has been transformed into a fully dynamic process that allows unprecedented flexibility in utilizing pre-packaged as well as ad-hoc benefits. This enables Recruiters and Hiring Managers to quickly put together an offer package based on pre-defined organizational guidelines, while accommodating exceptions as needed and/or permitted for the role of the creator.
Key features and enhancements to HRsmart's Employee Performance Management System include:
For more information about HRsmart's Talent Management Suite or to schedule an online demonstration, please contact email@example.com.
- Appraisals Weights. After configuring appraisal weights, Users can now hide the weight of each competency within an appraisal if they so wish.
- Configurable Weight Adjustments. Workflows can now be configured to allow or restrict adjustment of individual weights within an appraisal.
- Configurable Manager-Initiation of Workflows. System administrators can now allow or restrict Line Managers from initiating additional appraisals.
- Configurable Manager Selection of Additional Workflow. Managers now have the ability to select which type of appraisal they would like to initiate.
- Download Print View as PDF. The print view of appraisals is now more printer-friendly as it can be downloaded in a PDF format. For those companies who wish to store hard copies of signed appraisals, this feature will be most welcome.
- Performance Journal Entries In-line with Competencies. When journal entries are made in regards to a particular competency it is now displayed on the appraisal right in-line with the competency. This makes it much easier to track and view entries made throughout the appraisal process.
HRsmart provides the fully-integrated Talent Management Application suite, including applicant tracking, performance management, learning management, career development, and succession planning on a single unified platform. HRsmart helps organizations of all sizes attract, identify, develop, motivate and retain top performers. HRsmart is headquartered in Richardson, Texas has operations in the United States, Europe, Canada, Latin America, South Africa, Australia and the Middle East. For more information, visit www.HRsmart.com.
Daily Newsletters and Professional Toolboxes:
A concise view of the industry events and announcements that shape the competitive environment. Updated daily.
Electronic Recruiting News
A single article that covers tips, trends and analysis of players, events and occurrences in the Recruiting Industry. Updated daily.
Quote of the Day|
"If content is king, then conversion is queen."
John Munsell, CEO of Bizzuka
In The Blogs
Descriptions and links to the latest recruiting blogs.
Jobs In Human Resources Management
interbiznet's industry specific job search engine, Jobs In Human Resources Management [JobsInHRM].
Blogs in Electronic Recruiting Transcript (BERT)
is a window on the flow of the latest feeds in the Recruiting "blogosphere".
1st Steps In The Hunt
A column for the on-line candidate, 1st Steps in the Hunt provides tips and techniques for successful career development. It includes topics ranging from Resume Preparation and Distribution to Specific Reviews of Career Sites.
Blog Roll |
Mill Valley, CA
415 377 2255 vox
This website and its content is copyright of interbiznet.
© interbiznet 2012. All Rights Reserved.
Any and all materials on the site written by John Sumser are © TwoColorHat. All Rights Reserved.
You may download a copy for personal use.
Redistribution without permission is strictly prohibited.
Industry News Clips
© 2013 interbiznet.
All Rights Reserved.