HR Technology Conference Announces Details of Popular
"Awesome New Technologies" Session
-Aquire, eThority, Jobvite, Rypple, SocializedHR & Versult Make the Cut for this Year's Showcase-
HORSHAM, Pa. (September 8, 2010) - Conference organizers for the 13th Annual HR Technology Conference & Exposition today announced details of the "Awesome New Technologies for HR" general session at this year's event, which will be held at Chicago's McCormick Place from September 29 - October 1, 2010.
Conference Co-Chair, Bill Kutik, commented, "In addition to the demos that I normally view during vendor briefings throughout the year, I requested 26 more demos online during August to scour the industry for the absolutely latest offerings. The result is a mix of innovation from long-established companies, vendors selling for one or two years, and companies without a product yet on the market."
Recognized as one of the conference's most popular breakout sessions when named "Cool Technologies," this year's session is open to all conference attendees and has been renamed "Awesome New Technologies for HR." The selected participants are:
· Aquire: the new InSight product with workforce and talent management analytics and trends for line managers
The conference's early bird registration rate expires on September 10th; attendees registering prior to this date save $350. Prospective attendees are encouraged to visit www.hrtechnologyconference.com for details.
· eThority: Data Talent for HR, a new predictive analytics product, featuring Electric Graph, a new visualization paradigm
· Jobvite: Jobvite Source, a new integration of up to 300 social networks to help recruiters find and evaluate candidates
· Rypple: Version 2.0, a complete social network platform that helps managers get their real work done
· SocializedHR: A new mobile application, ResuReader, allows instant capture, scanning and parsing of paper resumes
· Versult: Versobile, a new mobile application designed to integrate with existing workforce management software
About the HR Technology Conference
Now in its 13th year, the HR Technology Conference & Exposition is acknowledged as the industry's leading event. The complete agenda for this year's conference can be found at www.HRTechnologyConference.com and discussions are available at the conference's popular LinkedIn group. Follow the HR Technology Conference & Exposition on Twitter at @hrtechconf and search hashtag #hrtechconf for further updates.
# # #
Daily Newsletters and Professional Toolboxes:
A concise view of the industry events and announcements that shape the competitive environment. Updated daily.
Electronic Recruiting News
A single article that covers tips, trends and analysis of players, events and occurrences in the Recruiting Industry. Updated daily.
Exec Recruiters |
Blog Roll |
Mill Valley, CA
415 377 2255 vox
This website and its content is copyright of interbiznet.
© interbiznet 2012. All Rights Reserved.
Any and all materials on the site written by John Sumser are © TwoColorHat. All Rights Reserved.
You may download a copy for personal use.
Redistribution without permission is strictly prohibited.
Industry News Clips
© 2013 interbiznet.
All Rights Reserved.