SelectHR Lite brings human resources functionality to SME's
Access, the mid-market consulting, software and solutions provider is putting HR functionality into the hands of small businesses with the release of SelectHR Lite.
We've simply included the parts of the solution that are suitable for a smaller customer and delivered a great HR solution at an affordable price
Colchester, UK (PRWeb UK) July 15, 2010
Access, the mid-market consulting, software and solutions provider is putting HR functionality into the hands of small businesses with the release of SelectHR Lite. The special version of the software not only comes with full HR functionality, but is also available on a monthly subscription model making it available for companies that wouldn't be able to justify the capital investment. "We've simply included the parts of the solution that are suitable for a smaller customer and delivered a great HR solution at an affordable price," said Dee Caporali, sales director at Access Select, the HR and payroll solutions arm of Access. "Using a rental model really opens it up to companies of every size."
Having functional HR software can greatly reduce the burden on the HR department with modules that store and search employee records in an efficient way, whether it's for training and recruitment purposes or absence and holidays. SelectHR Lite has self-service as an optional extra which allows all employees to maintain their own basic records, again greatly reducing the workload of human resources, as personal records, training, holidays and absence requests can all be entered individually via the dashboard on each employee's computer. This not only saves time but also reduces the need for rekeying essential information.
"The market for HR software has traditionally been larger companies; small businesses may have wanted the functionality but it was not financially possible," continued Dee. "As well as being affordable, there's also very little in the way of installation required, and all staff can use it via their desktop web browser - it's the closest solution to an off-the-shelf product you can get."
Alex Reeves, marketing director at Access, added, "For some time we've wanted to open up our product range to the SME sector. Now with the Lite version of our popular SelectHR software we've done just that. It's affordable, functional and will be of great benefit to companies with fewer than 150 employees. I believe they'll see a significant return on investment."
For further details on Access visit http://www.theaccessgroup.com or contact Matt Newman on 0845 345 3300. Alternatively, keep up-to-date by following Access on twitter, http://www.twitter.com/theaccessgroup.
Accreditations and memberships:
- Access is a consulting, software and solutions provider, serving the mid-market
- The consulting services are backed by more than 65 accredited consultants, providing business software expertise. They operate nationally out of 10 offices in the UK and Ireland
- The software portfolio provides solutions to meet the needs of the whole organisation, helping to reduce complexity and increase efficiencies at every level. In addition to accounting and finance, Access also offers manufacturing software, professional services automation, and accounting for carbon emissions reporting. Other software solutions include distribution and warehousing, HR and payroll, document management, service and contract management and CRM and sales automation
- Microsoft Gold Certified Partner
- Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW)
- Business Application Software Developers Association (BASDA)
- HM Revenue & Customs: Payroll Standards Scheme
- FrontRange Partner Awards 2010 for 'CRM Partner of the Year'
- Green IT Awards 2010 for 'Environmental Accounting Software of the Year'
- SIFT Media Software Satisfaction Awards 2009 for 'Green Software Provider of the Year'
- Manufacturer of the Year Awards 2009 for 'IT in Manufacturing', won by customer Renthal for its use of the Access Supply Chain solution
- Construction Computing Awards 2009, 'Construction Accounting Software of the Year' and shortlisted for 'Environmental Product of the Year'
- Accountancy Age Award 2008 and 2009 for the best 'Mid-tier Software Package'
Head of Group PR
Access UK Ltd
T: +44 (0) 1206 322575 / 07833 936311
F: +44 (0) 1206 322956
Access UK Ltd
T: +44 (0) 1206 322575
F: +44 (0) 1206 322956
# # #
Daily Newsletters and Professional Toolboxes:
A concise view of the industry events and announcements that shape the competitive environment. Updated daily.
Electronic Recruiting News
A single article that covers tips, trends and analysis of players, events and occurrences in the Recruiting Industry. Updated daily.
Exec Recruiters |
Blog Roll |
Mill Valley, CA
415 377 2255 vox
This website and its content is copyright of interbiznet.
© interbiznet 2012. All Rights Reserved.
Any and all materials on the site written by John Sumser are © TwoColorHat. All Rights Reserved.
You may download a copy for personal use.
Redistribution without permission is strictly prohibited.
Industry News Clips
© 2013 interbiznet.
All Rights Reserved.