Our Rate Card
Click OK to subscribe to our free email Newsletters
(New Offer) Prepublication Offer for the 2002 Electronic Recruiting Index. Order Today!
interbiznet Report: Choosing A Job Distribution Partner, Order today.
2001 Electronic Recruiting Index Executive Summary (requires Acrobat),
Read the interbiznet Bugler or sign-up now and have it delivered to your mailbox.
Interested in Advertising? Here's Our Rate Card
(December 06, 2001) You
might remember that we conducted an ATS Marketplace Buyers Survey with the help
of Hire.com in October and November (as a part of our research for the 2002 Electronic Recruiting
Index). The preliminary data is being digested with some interesting
results. The full report will be a chapter in the 2002 Electronic Recruiting
Index. Executive summaries are being shipped to all survey participants at
the end of this week.
The survey focused on the Fortune 2000 and
covered a range of topics including:
- Source Of Current ATS Capabilities
- Satisfaction With Current Services
- Purchasing Plans
- Under Investigation
- Planned For This Year
- Vendors Under Consideration
- Internet Recruiting Strategy
- Awareness of Talent Supply Management
Several interesting facts are emerging in our
- At 24.5% of all installations, the most
popular source of ATS capability is the in-house IT team.
- 37% of all Fortune 2000 Companies do not have
an electronic ATS.
- In other words, slightly over 50% of Fortune
2000 companies have not purchased an ATS for reasons of cost or
- Companies buy new ATS capabilities every four
years on average
- Although Webhire and Resumix have large
residual market shares, customers almost never include them in plans for a
- The leading vendors under consideration for
new purchases are Recruitsoft, BrassRing and Hire.com who appear to be
headed for a three way tie for new account development in 2002.
- 72% of Fortune 2000 companies have an online
Recruiting strategy. About half of that total is a decision to use one or
two online job board vendors.
- That means that 22% of companies use the
internet for recruiting but don't use an ATS, an incredible foot in the door
for Monster's Momentum or Sonic Recruit.
- Peoplesoft's aggressive entry tends to mean
intense development of current clients at the expense of Webhire and Resumix.
- About 65% of the companies investigating a
purchase actually intend to buy during the next year.
- The ratios vary wildly by company size and
The final report will ship on January 15th as a
component of the 2002 Electronic Recruiting
Index. It will be useful for
- HR Departments as a Benchmarking Tool For
Budgets and Initiatives
- For Market Planners as a way to focus sales
- For Investors as a way of gauging the reality
of revenue forecasts
- For Vendor Executives as a means to manage
their marketing and sales activities.
- John Sumser © TwoColorHat. All Rights Reserved.Call, fax, write, email. We'd love to consult with you about your
interbiznet is now offering single topic reports for the Industry.
The first offerings are:
The 21st Century Advertising Agency
Recruitment Branding Part I
Recruitment Branding Part II - The Mechanics
Email Colleen Gildea for your copy in PDF Format.
View Table of Contents at http://www.interbiznet.com/briefs/.
Order Today. Only $24.95.
Copyright © 2012 interbiznet. All Rights Reserved.
Mill Valley, CA 94941
Electronic Recruiting News
- ATS Companies
- Public Companies
- Advertising Agencies
interbiznet Trends (New)
Daily Industry News
ERN in Email
E-Recruiting Index (ERI)
- 2001 ERI
- 2000 ERI
- 1999 ERI
- 1997 ERI
- 1996 ERI
- Report Pricing
2003 Trends Whitepaper
Top 100 E-Recruiters
- Recruiting Then/Now
Seminar In A Box
1st Steps In The Hunt
Our Rate Card
Recently Archived Articles
2001 Key Events 2
2001 Key Events 1
How To Do It
Elements of Recruiting
Evolution of Advertising
Cost of e-recruiting
Sales & Marketing
What is e-recruiting?
Recruiting & Advertising
What is Recruiting?
Stocks We Watch:
in Electronic Recruiting
© 2013 interbiznet.
All Rights Reserved.
by John Sumser
All Rights Reserved.