|January 11, 2011|
In The News
Kronos Incorporated, workforce management solutions provider, has been selected by The Children's Place, The Container Store, Ocean State Job Lot, Stop and Shop, and numerous other retailers worldwide . Kronos will provide a superior customer experience by controlling labor costs, minimizing compliance risk, improving productivity, and enhancing the quality of their workforce.
TheLadders.com, leading marketplace for professional jobs ($100K+), launched a new television commercial campaign that celebrates how TheLadders makes professional candidates more attractive to employers and recruiters. The new More Attractive spots were created by Fallon Minneapolis and will air nationally on broadcast and cable television networks.
The Yoh Index of Technology Wages shows a Rebound in Wages for Skilled, Temporary Employees Suggests Strengthening Job Market on the Horizon. (read more)
Medica introduces Medica Symphony, a new family-focused plan for people who purchase health insurance on their own. The plan is available for family coverage or as a self-only policy. It features a benefit package similar to those found in employer-sponsored coverage including unlimited copayments for office calls, and low copayments for convenience care and generic prescription drugs.
"The Great Workplace: How to Build It, How to Keep It, and Why It Matters"
(Jossey-Bass; $27.95; ISBN 978-0-470-59626-5; January 2011),
Michael Burchell and Jennifer Robin define the core dimensions of great workplaces: credibility, respect, fairness, pride and camaraderie – by outlining common work culture traits, best practices, and testimonials among some of the world's most respected companies, including General Mills, Google, Microsoft, CH2M HILL and PricewaterhouseCoopers.
U.S. Base Salary Increases for Healthcare Employees in 2011 Lag Other Industries, New Hay Group Survey Finds
U.S. healthcare employees can expect an average base salary increase of 2.6 percent in 2011, according to a new Hay Group survey released today. That's up from base salary increases of 2.3 percent reported in 2010 and slightly below increases of 2.8 percent reported across all industries for 2011.
Relocating Employees/Families in 2010
1. Demographic and Crime Reports
2. Employers in a Specific Industry/Occupation
3. Physician/Dental Referral Services
4. Recruiters/Temporary Staffing Agencies
5. School Rankings
6. Company Lists
7. Driver License/Vehicle Registration Facilities
8. School District Reports
9. Preschools and Day Care Centers
10. Fitness Centers
Monster Employment Index reports European Online Recruitment Shows Annual Growth of 22 Percent
December 2010 Index Highlights:
- The Monster Employment Index Europe reported a 22 percent year-on-year growth, with the level of opportunities steady for the third month in a row
- Education, training and library saw the largest rise on a monthly basis whilst Industrial sector opportunities showed the strongest annual growth
- Banking, finance, insurance, and legal registered slowdowns in annual growth rate with reduced year-end online job offerings Italy leads monthly growth and Germany continues to be the strongest overall creator of job opportunities in Europe
. - .
Today's In depth News
. - .
Email a Friend
. - .
© 2013 interbiznet.com
Mill Valley, CA 94941